Monday, August 4, 2014

Music Monday: The Inaugural Edition

First things first: I really enjoy alliteration. Hence this feature, Music Monday. Really it would make more sense to do music posts on Tuesdays, as that is when new music tends to be released. I, however, can't bear to not take advantage the opportunity to use "Music Monday." So Monday it is. 

Because it's my blog and I do what I want, I want to include two songs for my first Music Monday.

Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj
I have nothing terribly constructive to say about this. It's just extremely catchy. Ariana Grande is fantastic as always, and Jessie J and Nicki are also great.


I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith
Sam Smith is hands down one of my favorite artists. I love watching live videos of him because he's just so good. I heard this song for the first time yesterday and I've listened to it at least a dozen times since. So soulful. I have a habit of posting every new Sam Smith song I hear on my friend Dan's Facebook wall. He responded to this one by saying "Literally, I could not be more obsessed with a song. You have hit the nail on the head, as they say."


What are the songs you can't stop listening to this week? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment