Friday, August 8, 2014

Let's Go to the Beach Beach

This weekend, I was fortunate enough to be able to make it down to the Outer Banks to hang out with friends and family. This is great not only for the obvious reasons (seeing family, being at the beach, etc.) but also because my cousins are here and I have someone to take pictures for me!

Shirt - Banana Republic (old) / Skirt - LOFT (can't find it in orange...)

This outfit is one of my favorites. So comfortable and cute. This skirt was totally an impulse buy (bright orange maxi skirt = not something I would normally purchase) but I'm so glad I did.


Stay tuned for more outfit posts sure to be coming up this weekend! Thanks Caroline for taking some pictures for me!

1 comment:

  1. I adore these photos and the warmth of the filter - cute skirt too!

    Warm Regards,
    Alexandra
    www.littlewildheart.com

    ReplyDelete